WE ARE BACK!
After so many months of ever-changing policies and guidelines, closures, reopenings and frustration, we are so excited to welcome you back inside the studios at Salti Yoga Peterborough and Salti Yoga Kingston.
Our community is strong. We are thankful to each and every one of you who have stood by us throughout the course of the last 2 years.
We are excited to see all of your smiling faces in the studio again. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we continue to navigate the ever-changing public health guidelines. Here is a list of all the ways we continue to adhere to those guidelines at Salti Yoga.
- If you are sick or have been in contact with someone who has covid, please do not attend class.
- As of March 1, 2022 we will no longer require proof of vaccination to attends classes.
- Doors will be open 15 minutes before class.
- Masks are optional. We ask that you be respectful of everyone's individual choice.
- Change rooms and showers are open. Shower towels are available for rent.
- Pre-registration is encourage. Space is limited and we encourage you to pre-register to avoid disappointment.
- Waitlist in effect. Waitlist spots are treated like a regular booking – cancel your waitlist spot if you can no longer attend. Familiarize yourself with the Late Cancellation policy prior to booking your class.
- Covid cleaning procedures remain in place using approved disinfectant. We thoroughly clean between classes and hand sanitiser is available for use throughout the studio.
Please review our updated Waitlist & Cancellation policy here.